EU trademark oppositions
Trademark oppositions are relatively common in the EU. The good news is that even if your EU trademark has been opposed, the statistics are overwhelmingly in favour of your trademark still being registered.
Download our free eBook about EU trademark oppositions. It will give you answers for example for these questions:
- How will the process go?
- How likely (statistically) are you going to win?
- What does a usual settlement entail?
- How much will the opposition cost you?
- What happens if you lose, will you have to change your brand?
- How does the EUIPO decide the opposition, what factors are relevant?